Plastic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Job!  |  show details
by Trina Avery on Apr 12th, 2013

I love the friendliness, professionalism, and knowledge of the staff as well as that of Dr. Lovelle-Allen. I have facial scaring from a dog attack and I can't believe how well the outcome of my procedure are coming along vert well; it's amazing. Seeing the results of the treatments I am receiving has lifted my sprits and restored my confidence. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.

|  Good Doctor...but  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2011

She has great bedside manner, her and her staff are courteous, but I would not see her again due to a surgery that did not properly heal. I had this surgery a few times before and it had always healed correctly until this last time when she did it. Nothing personal against her, just going to get a second opinion.

|  show details
Jun 23rd, 2011

Dr Lovelle is an excellent Surgeon and I would recommend her to everyone that needed a Plastic Surgeon. My experience has been very satisfactory with all the procedures I have seen the Dr for.

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

She is amazing and she has great receptioist grade a

|  Wonderful and Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Cathy Medlin on Apr 18th, 2010

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in July, 2009. Dr Lovelle was my reconstructive surgeon after my surgery and I would highly recommend her to anyone facing reconstructive surgery. She is caring and I was extremely please with the results.

|  Dr. S. Lovelle - Superb Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Apr 23rd, 2009

Had reconstrutive breast surgery - left breast to match right breast (lumpectomy) size. More than happy with all services. Hated to see her leave the area. She also did breast reduction on my child. More than happy.