A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lu MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Lu practice?
- Dr. Susan Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Geriatric Doctors.