Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Lu
Dr. Susan Lu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lu is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus, Alta Bates Summit MC-Summit Campus and Alta Bates Medical Center. Dr. Lu has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Lu has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Lu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.
Dr. Nicole Kaipust
Internal Medicine, Residency
Oakland, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Dean Nickles
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Scott Weisenberg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Oakland, CA 0 mi23