A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lu MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Lu practice?
- Dr. Susan Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lu practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Geriatric Doctors.