A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lucak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lucak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lucak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hemorrhoids Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS Ulcer Disorders Liver Disease Proctology Hiatal Hernia Parasitic Infections-General GI Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease (Parasitic)
- Parasitic Intestinal Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lebedova Lucak MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Lucak practice?
- Dr. Susan Lucak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Lucak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.