Learn more about Dr. Susan Lucak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Lucak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucak
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lucak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Lucak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease (Parasitic)
- Parasitic Intestinal Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Peptic Ulcer (Duodenal Ulcer)
- Stomach Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucak has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lebedova Lucak MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Lucak practice?
- Dr. Susan Lucak has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Lucak practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.