A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Luedke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Luedke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Luedke, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Luedke graduated from University of Rochester . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Luedke has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Luedke MD is a female Oncologist , has 39 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Luedke practice?
- Dr. Susan Luedke has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Luedke practices Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Oncologists.