Dr. Susan Lupo MD Patient Reviews

December 11th, 2016
Best Dr. I have seen in a long time

May 24th, 2016
Ive been going to Dr Lupo for more than 8 years....she's excellent..a true professional!

April 21st, 2015
Denied services
I disliked that we were denied services because we don't accept blood, and Ben though we were not there for a surgery but for a check up, because it's their policy.

May 19th, 2013
Best MD!
Dr. Lupo is a kind and gentle gynecologist. She works efficiently and does her best to make sure you're comfortable (as comfortable as one can be with such an appointment) and explains everything she is going to do before she does it. At my last appointment I had not seen her a year but she remembered that I was in my last semester of nursing school and asked how it was going. One of the greatest things about her is that she listens to her patients, Great MD! To anyone concerned with wait time, good luck finding somewhere you dont have to wait, at least there's a good doctor for me when the wait is over!

October 13th, 2010
Best Doctor I've had in Years!
I've been doing to Dr Lupo for only a few years, but she is by far the best OBGYN I've been to in years. I had a small procedure done and was very nervous about it. She was incredibly caring, calmed all my fears, made sure I was comfortable before surgery and after, and followed up by phone several times. I cannot recommend her enough, especially if you are the type of person who has had bad experiences with a doctor in the past and are gunshy about changing.

February 17th, 2009
She is a great doctor- it is not easy to get an appointment with her, but it's worth it. Kind, caring, easy to talk with, etc. Warning though- she has a sense of humor and a LOUD laugh! Great doctor.