A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Bentley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Bentley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bentley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Bentley practice?
Dr. Susan Bentley practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.