A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Bentley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Bentley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bentley
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Bentley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bentley graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Bentley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Bentley DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Bentley practice?
- Dr. Susan Bentley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Bentley practices Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists.