Dr. Susan Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 10th, 2016
Very positive experience
I can't say enough about Dr. Brown. Dr. Brown spent a lot of time with me. I was impressed that Dr. Brown received me from the waiting room. Dr. Brown has been able to help me tremendously with my migraines.

November 23rd, 2015
Wonderful Neurologist
Wonderful doctor who is thorough and personable. Dr. Brown helped me recover from a neurological problem and a disastrous misdiagnosis.

March 7th, 2014
Government
I have seen Dr. Susan Brown approximately 3 months ago. She needs to stay in one profession... OB/GYN. Because she is not very good at being a Neurologists. Learn the trade before you practice it my darling. Go back to school for this one.

January 4th, 2011
Worst Neurologist in Savannah
Dr. Brown should not have a license. I went to her after having frequent migraines for years. I had never had a CT Scan or MRI. Once the Dr. finally decided to come to me (more than 45 minutes after my appointment time) she looked in my eyes, tested my knee reflexes, and ordered me a high-powered medication used to prevent migraines, and sent me on my way. Within one week, I had EVERY possible side effect (according to the pharmacy report). After 5 phone calls to the doctor, she finally called me back only to tel me it was IMPOSSIBLE to have side effects from the meds. Poor quality in service, poor bed-side manner, late with scheduling, not knowledgeable and has no concern for her patients.

December 5th, 2009
Danger
Dr. Brown prescribed me medications with many seriously dangerous side effects even though I expressed a deep concern for medication safety and side effects . Dr. Brown prescribed me medications that put me at high risk for heart problems including heart attack even after reviewing my previous medical file which notes a history of borderline hypertension and family heart conditions.