The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Hughes
Dr. Susan Hughes, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Cherry Hill, NJ, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Virtua Health -Marlton, Marlton, Nj, Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton and Virtua Health-Marlton Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Hughes has the following 3 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Susan Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Dr. Matthew Finnegan
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi29
Dr. Gus Slotman
Bariatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.01 mi42
Dr. Scott Busch
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Cherry Hill, NJ 0.14 mi38