A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Jensen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Jensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Jensen MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Susan Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Jensen practices Internal Medicine near Cornwall, NY.
See Cornwall Internists.