A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Maloney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Maloney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maloney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Maloney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Maloney practice?
- Dr. Susan Maloney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Maloney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.