A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Moyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Moyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Moyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Moyer MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Susan Moyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Moyer practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.