A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nowak
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nowak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Nowak, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Nowak MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Susan Nowak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Nowak practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.