A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Scott practice?
Dr. Susan Scott practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Endocrinology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Quarryville, PA.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Endocrinologists.