A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Growth Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Scott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Scott MD is a female Critical Care Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Susan Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Scott practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.