Dr. Susan Marie Sweeney MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Procedural Dermatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sweeney, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sweeney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Sweeney practice?
Dr. Susan Sweeney practices Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Procedural Dermatology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Greenwich, RI.
See Worcester Dermatologists, Worcester Pediatric Specialists, and Worcester Surgeons.