A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Sweeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Sweeney, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Sweeney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Sweeney MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Susan Sweeney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Sweeney practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near East Greenwich, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See East Greenwich Dermatologists.