Learn more about Dr. Susan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wang, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Milford Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Wang DO and MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Wang practice?
- Dr. Susan Wang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Wang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hamden, CT.
See Milford Internists and Milford Endocrinologists.