Learn more about Dr. Susan Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Wang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wang
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wang, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Wang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Milford Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Wang DO and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Wang practice?
- Dr. Susan Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wang practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Milford, CT.
See Milford Internists and Milford Endocrinologists.