Dr. Susan Wang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Wang?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Susan Wang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 9th, 2015

Couldn't be in better hands! Dr Wong is wonderful!

June 17th, 2015

Terrible physician

Awful. One of the most incompetent doctors with whom I have ever spoken or worked. She neglects to give test results in a timely manner (sometimes never at all), makes setting an appointment nearly impossible, passes work off to her sub-par subordinate, incorrectly diagnoses patients (thank heavens I got a second opinion , which SAVED MY LIFE) and when speaking to you, is condescending, dismissive and overall inept. If you value your well-being, go to another doctor.

April 10th, 2015

a lovely doctor who is open to thinking" outside the box"

December 11th, 2014

I've seen 12 endocrinologists. She was by far the worst. Used lots of scare tactics. Followed her instructions and ended up in the hospital. Also, her staff called police and ambulance to take me to the hospital for a psych eval when Dr. Wang was the one who over-medicated me which makes you feel hormonally crazy. She was unapologetic about the whole thing. Also, she took over many patients of a retired endo who would Rx natural dessicated thyroid replacement. She was actively trying to switch all of them onto synthetic even though they were stable and doing well for decades. I think she chose the wrong field.

October 17th, 2014

Disappointed

First appointment awesome until she changed everything she had said to me the following appointment based off of talking to a previous dr who I had left for various reasons. Then used scare tactics to try and force me to get procedure done that I would have done without the scare tactics. Basically told me she would drop me as a patient if I didn't do what SHE felt comfortable with. Very disappointed

March 16th, 2012

Ok visit, poor follow-up

On my first visit the staff was pleasant and helpful, and my wait time was reasonable.The visit went well enough with the doctor, but I had major issues with the follow-up. I was to contact her regarding setting up a procedure, and it was impossible to get the information I needed to her for the referral. I could not leave a message, or send her an email. Eventually I found another endocrinologist who get me the procedure, made the diagnosis and started treatment.Dr. Wang had no intentions on following up with me (I later found out when I had my medical files transferred).

November 4th, 2011

Dr. Wang (Milford, CT location) is the endocrinologist I recommend to anyone whom asks. She truly listens and recommends what is best for the patient (which is not always the current "standard of treatment" that other Drs prescribe without looking at the whole picture of health).

March 30th, 2017