Dr. Susan Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Young?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Susan Young?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 27th, 2016

My experience with Dr Young has been less than expected from a professional. I've been a patient for five years, and I must say I've healthy and have not had to schedule sickness appts except for one. I had been sick for several days and was finding it very difficult to drag myself out of bed but did and I went to work. I called the office and they said if I could be there before noon I could see the Dr. I left work Stow, MA and proceeded to Leominster at 1155 I was in Sterling and called and explained I was 10-15 mins out and they told me don't bother its their lunch and they can't see me. I turned around and went home. However over the past previous 4 years never once was I taken on time. I questioned the Dr why she never asked me to show for a blood screening prior to my appts. Oh your blood results are ok. I wondered how she knew that since they were only drawn twice in 5 yrs. The second draw was after my appt last yr when she asked why I was taking so much D3. I had my blood drawn after that at her request and was called later to be informed to continue with the dosage. As a minimum I waited 30 mins before being brought in to an office and then I would sit for an addition 15 + mins until seen. I accepted this however the final straw was this past week when I showed for a appt 10 mins prior to schedule. After thirty five mins I went to the desk and asked why everyone in the office and people coming in after me had been seen and I hadn't been called. Ten mins later I was taken to an office where I sat for another 10 mins and the Dr came in, an hour after my scheduled appt. She explained I wasn't checked in. I explained I've had it with the schedule, not once in 5 yrs had I been taken on time and that I would not be returning. For someone that only visits the Dr once a year for a physical I also think that in a year blood results could change drastically especially if your over the age of 60.

October 22nd, 2015

Not invested

I had a bad experience several years ago and it could have cost me my life. I had pain every other month on my right side. Turns out when I ovulated on my right side I had cancer in my ovary. Dr. Susan Young told me to take Advil. I was in so much pain after a office visit I asked her if I could have Advil to help me with my pain to walk to my car. She said yes, but never returned to give it to me. I remember driving to a CVs for pain medicine. Her investment in my pain was poor. Once on the phone I cried while talking to her because My pain was severe...there was a pause then she advised me to take Advil. Stay away from her ...she is not an invested, or very smart doctor. She presents as immature. I am alive due to my own persistence, change in doctor and my life now only hold resentment to Dr. Susan Young. I have three children and a dependent sister I care for, I'm alive today because I left her care fast!!!!

June 3rd, 2015

Misdiagnosed. Spent a month in the hospital.

May 27th, 2015

Dr. Young is very black and white when it comes to medicine. She speeds through appointments and is a bad listener. I wouldn't recommend her to anybody that wants to prevent disease.

January 23rd, 2015

Worst Dr I've ever had. She and her office let me suffer for days before they'd help me. Once I got them to see me and my condition she said"she felt bad and would help" . I had already gone to urgent care in Fitchburg and got great care. I only went to the appointment so she could see how bad I was still after 4 days of treatment from another Dr. Every time I call which is not often this practice is never willing to help. Most recently I called for belviq a appetite suppressant (prescribed by only a doctor) and I was told they won't perscribe those. Well if you can only get them by a doctor why won't they? Just plain lazy practice!

October 4th, 2013

Probably one of the rudest Drs. i have ever met and i work in a hospital. Had to see her as she was the only one with an appointment available on my day off.

May 3rd, 2011

Consistent

I've been a patient of Dr. S. Young for years now, she takes time to make sure you have what you need, medicine, referrals, and always asks more questions than I would expect. She's rushed but never seems to cut me off, she allows me to ask questions & she answers them as she can or gives me the directions to where I can find the answers. The office is flexible in scheduling, which is GREAT...and I've never had a billing issue or an issue getting any refills for any of my prescriptions. Aside from the wait (which I don't mind because the waiting room is inviting, peaceful, classical music playing, every magazine to read that you can think of, comfortable, even for kids if you have them). That's about the only issue, if I call the office & need something, the receptionist takes the message & w/ in minutes, no more than an hour, I always receive a call back w/ a smile on the other end.

November 2nd, 2015