A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Madison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Madison is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madison
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Madison, MD, PHD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Madison graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Madison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Mary Madison MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Madison practice?
- Dr. Susan Madison has 10 office locations.
Dr. Susan Madison practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Ellensburg, WA.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Pulmonologists, and Scottsdale Sleep Medicine Doctors.