Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

2.0

Abusive Doctor and Staff show details Abusive Doctor and Staff
Apr 1st, 2013

Previous review calling md loner is right on target, horribly abusive to patients, her office assistant is so rude. It took her a very long time after I had my study to get back to me to make an appointment. I asked for copy of my record for my work and she refused, did not tell me to bring the cpap card for second visit and then was very rude when I did not. I would not recommend this md; there is something wrong with her! I switched to the group with Ruzi in Scottsdale and the difference was night and day. Ditch this dame, she has issues. Perhaps she needs more sleep!

Negligent Doctor, Prima Donna, Loner show details Negligent Doctor, Prima Donna, Loner
Aug 22nd, 2010

consistently failed to provide data so office visit could not be evaluated by disability provider. consistently rude office staff that does not believe in please or thank you at the very least.failed to appropriately schedule the sleep study time and then took it out on the patient and sleep center staff. Took one month to alert patient to severe sleep apnea diagnosis. Has no backup, is a loner, has horrible bedside manner.