A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Madsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madsen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Madsen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Madsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital-Ozaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Ja Madsen MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Madsen practice?
- Dr. Susan Madsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Madsen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Pediatricians.