Learn more about Dr. Susan Madsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Madsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Madsen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Madsen graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Madsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Osborn Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital-Ozaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Madsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Madsen practice?
Dr. Susan Madsen practices Pediatrics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and General Practice near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians, Scottsdale Family Physicians, Scottsdale Internists, and Scottsdale General Practitioners.