A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Magargee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Magargee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Magargee, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Magargee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Magargee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Pillarella Magargee DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan P. Magargee practice?
- Dr. Susan Magargee has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Magargee practices Pediatrics near Haverford, PA.
See Haverford Pediatricians.