A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Maixner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Maixner, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maixner graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Maixner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Maixner MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan Maixner practice?
- Dr. Susan Maixner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Maixner practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.