A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Malinowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Malinowski, Ophthalmologist, Vitreoretinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Malinowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinowski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Malinowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Martha Malinowski MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Malinowski practice?
- Dr. Susan Malinowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Malinowski practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.