Learn more about Dr. Susan Malinowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Malinowski, Ophthalmologist, Vitreoretinal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malinowski
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Malinowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Malinowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Malinowski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Malinowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Martha Malinowski MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Malinowski practice?
- Dr. Susan Malinowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Malinowski practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.