A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mandell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Mandell is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mandell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandell graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mandell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Catherine Cohen Mandell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Mandell practice?
- Dr. Susan Mandell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Mandell practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.