Dr. Susan Manella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Manella?

October 15th, 2017

THE BEST!!!!

I was referred to Dr. Manella by my doctor who was moving out of the area. She is 1 in a million. VERY THOROUGH!!!! Great exam, recommendations that are appropriate. But more than that - she actually looks at EVERY test result!!!! SHE HAS LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE TWICE. Her staff is an extension of Dr. Manella. They are easy going, fun but efficient and caring. I feel like family when I am there. Her advice to have a CT scan of my lungs caught a lung cancer early. Her recommendation to have a brain MRI found two strokes that no one else was aware of. Just totally awesome. A real treasure!!!!

September 9th, 2016

Fantastic experience with great staff

Dr. Manella is fabulous and very thorough. The office staff is very prompt about everything. The nurse practitioners are wonderful. Very happy with my experience.

July 19th, 2016

Retired LAW-ENforcement

Very bad office staff.you call and wait for every to pick up the Phone.when you go office visit you never see the Doctor.if there is problem with your insurance or medication they do not care.there office mgr.is terrible does not help you.I am ready to go other primary Doctor.STAY AWAY FOR THIS OFFICE FIND OTHER DOCTOR

August 18th, 2015

Doctor Manella is excellent! She takes time to speak with you and shows a lot of concern.

August 12th, 2015

Worse office manager

Wonderful Dr. But her office manager is a home wrecker.. Don't get sick or end up in hospital, she will pretend she is your friend and than ruin you while you are dying in hospital. She will take advantage of your whole family.. But Dr.is super. Just stay away from office manager.

September 23rd, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Manella for many years. She is very knowledgeable and thorough during consultation. Her practice has gotten very busy these past few years, but I would not change for another doctor. I am confident with her diagnostics. Also, her staff is very courteous, show genuine concern, and answers to my inquiries and requests promptly.

July 20th, 2013

Used To Be A Great Office

Dr. Manella's office used to be great. Now it's as if she has no time for for you and has little to no compassion or passion for what she does. She barely greets you with a smile an you feel like jus a number. I drove a very long way to see her and she spent less than five minutes with me.

June 8th, 2013

She used to be a physician I trusted and had confidence in. When she enters the room, she focuses on filling out her paperwork so she can move to the next patient. She spends almost no time to talk with you and shows little interest. I used to recommend her. What a shame.

April 4th, 2012

I've never talked to the doctor

I've been questioned by her nurse instead of doctor. The office is nice, the staff is friendly. However, I paid to see the DOCTOR. She spent 0 minutes with me. I've been told by her associate by phone that I need to go to buy medication based on blood test results. I'm going to obtain all the copies of my tests and never come back to that office of nurse's care.Don't waist your time and money, find the real specialist.

October 22nd, 2010

RUN AWAY- unprofessional office staff-confused people

I had to wait for ultrasound reports and MRI's. Two times two different nurses had no idea where we were in the testing and called telling me "report came back, cyst has grown" and didn't specify ultrasound or MRI and then mixed up which one. Then when I got upset they were like "you should have told me!" then I wait for them to put dr on with me and she never gets on the phone, doesn't want to face how awful her staff is? not good form. Run away, they have no idea how to handle critical things and are more into ego over there.

February 12th, 2010

Incredible caring Physician

Dr Manella is an outstanding physician. She is exceptionally knowledgeable and intelligent. Just as important she really cares for her patients. Her new office is beautiful and very calming. Dr. Manella's staff is also phenomenal. Everyone makes you feel important and there is rarely a wait as they are so organized.I highly reccommend Dr. Manella to anyone who wants the highest quality care.

January 14th, 2010

Excellent customer service with staff who are prompt in providing service. Dr. Manella is thorough and follows up with care. Her style of being personable and supportive is crucial in dealing with medical issues. Excellent doctor!