Dr. Susan Manella DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pembroke Pines, FL

3.9

September 9th, 2016
Fantastic experience with great staff
Dr. Manella is fabulous and very thorough. The office staff is very prompt about everything. The nurse practitioners are wonderful. Very happy with my experience.

July 19th, 2016
Retired LAW-ENforcement
Very bad office staff.you call and wait for every to pick up the Phone.when you go office visit you never see the Doctor.if there is problem with your insurance or medication they do not care.there office mgr.is terrible does not help you.I am ready to go other primary Doctor.STAY AWAY FOR THIS OFFICE FIND OTHER DOCTOR

August 17th, 2015
Doctor Manella is excellent! She takes time to speak with you and shows a lot of concern.

August 12th, 2015
Worse office manager
Wonderful Dr. But her office manager is a home wrecker.. Don't get sick or end up in hospital, she will pretend she is your friend and than ruin you while you are dying in hospital. She will take advantage of your whole family.. But Dr.is super. Just stay away from office manager.

September 23rd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Manella for many years. She is very knowledgeable and thorough during consultation. Her practice has gotten very busy these past few years, but I would not change for another doctor. I am confident with her diagnostics. Also, her staff is very courteous, show genuine concern, and answers to my inquiries and requests promptly.

July 20th, 2013
Used To Be A Great Office
Dr. Manella's office used to be great. Now it's as if she has no time for for you and has little to no compassion or passion for what she does. She barely greets you with a smile an you feel like jus a number. I drove a very long way to see her and she spent less than five minutes with me.

June 7th, 2013
She used to be a physician I trusted and had confidence in. When she enters the room, she focuses on filling out her paperwork so she can move to the next patient. She spends almost no time to talk with you and shows little interest. I used to recommend her. What a shame.

April 4th, 2012
I've never talked to the doctor
I've been questioned by her nurse instead of doctor. The office is nice, the staff is friendly. However, I paid to see the DOCTOR. She spent 0 minutes with me. I've been told by her associate by phone that I need to go to buy medication based on blood test results. I'm going to obtain all the copies of my tests and never come back to that office of nurse's care.Don't waist your time and money, find the real specialist.

October 22nd, 2010
RUN AWAY- unprofessional office staff-confused people
I had to wait for ultrasound reports and MRI's. Two times two different nurses had no idea where we were in the testing and called telling me "report came back, cyst has grown" and didn't specify ultrasound or MRI and then mixed up which one. Then when I got upset they were like "you should have told me!" then I wait for them to put dr on with me and she never gets on the phone, doesn't want to face how awful her staff is? not good form. Run away, they have no idea how to handle critical things and are more into ego over there.

February 11th, 2010
Incredible caring Physician
Dr Manella is an outstanding physician. She is exceptionally knowledgeable and intelligent. Just as important she really cares for her patients. Her new office is beautiful and very calming. Dr. Manella's staff is also phenomenal. Everyone makes you feel important and there is rarely a wait as they are so organized.I highly reccommend Dr. Manella to anyone who wants the highest quality care.

January 14th, 2010
Excellent customer service with staff who are prompt in providing service. Dr. Manella is thorough and follows up with care. Her style of being personable and supportive is crucial in dealing with medical issues. Excellent doctor!

January 4th, 2010
Excellent physician.
I would highly recommend Dr Manella to everyone. She is knowledgable, professional and kind and takes the time to explain everything. She will also "tell you like it is" if you need it. She's been my doctor for years and I'm very happy with her.