Dr. Susan Walker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 18th, 2010
Dr. Walker is the best!!! She always takes my concerns seriously and is great with my son. She referred him to specialist for his allergies and called the allergist prior to my first appt to discuss his issues with her. I have never had a problem with Dr. Walker, the office, or the other doctors there. Would and have highly recommended her!

April 1st, 2010
Excellent doctor. She always takes her time to examine my children and to answer my questions. I've always got an appointment the same day if my child was sick however if you need to make appointment for a well visit you do have to wait a bit. High recommend this doctor

January 14th, 2010
Wonderful doctor!!

August 10th, 2009
Terrible Doctor, Terrible Office
My son was sick, so I went to the office. They said I needed an appt, and the staff said I had to call myself. They wouldn't put the appt in for me. So, while I held my son, who had a very high temperature, I had to use my cell phone to make an appt in an office I was standing in, through the main office. That was totally ridiculous. Every time we went, we waited around an hour, with an appt. If they were busy and my son was sick, they would try to diagnose him over the phone. They gave him an antibiotic, which he had an allergic reaction to, they diagnosed him over the phone, with the wrong diagnosis, and that was the final straw. I found a new doctor. This office is horrible. I would never go there. I'd rather travel to a good doctor than deal with these incompetent, uncaring idiots, doctors and staff included. They're rude, nasty, inconsiderate, should not be working with children, and Dr. Mangiameli is the worst of all.

June 14th, 2008
We used to love Dr. Mangiameli but have been steadily disappointed with this office. All of my friends have also had negative experiences and have left the practice. We are now searching for a new dr.'s office, that will get your child in for a sick visit when they should be seen. Very often we are told that they are booked and to come in ina few days!!!! What is the point of having a pediatrician if u can't get in when u need to????? ugh..............