Learn more about Dr. Susan Manzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Manzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manzi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Manzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Manzi, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Manzi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Forbes Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Manzi MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan Manzi practice?
- Dr. Susan Manzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Manzi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Rheumatologists.