A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Manzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Manzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Manzi, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Manzi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Manzi practice?
Dr. Susan Manzi practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Lansing, MI.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Rheumatologists, and Pittsburgh Physiatrists.