A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Manzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Manzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Manzi, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Manzi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Manzi MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Manzi practice?
- Dr. Susan Manzi has 9 office locations.
Dr. Susan Manzi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Lansing, MI.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Rheumatologists.