Dr. Susan Marcotte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Marcotte?

June 8th, 2016

Dr. Marcotte is fabulous.

January 22nd, 2015

You will never find anyone that will give you the personal care that she shows everyone. I trust her with my life and my entire family's lives

May 30th, 2014

Wonderful and Caring Physician!

You couldn't ask for a more caring and down-to-earth physician than Dr. Marcotte. She takes the time to listen to you and address all of your concerns. You never get the feeling that you are being rushed or that your medical concerns are being dismissed. When I had to have blood work done, Dr. Marcotte went as far as to hold my hand and distract me during the procedure. For someone like me with extreme anxiety, a friendly demeanor makes all the difference. She is 100% genuine and truly has a heart of gold! Side Note: It is the most pristine doctor's office I have ever been to. And the staff are great, too!

February 11th, 2014

I've been going to this doctor for years, but over time I have grown more and more dissatisfied with her service. I will not be returning - there are better doctors in the area who will take the time to explain medical issues rather than chit chat about irrelevant subjects.

November 24th, 2013

Great Doctor

Yes, you might have to wait but I gave four stars because the reason you have to wait is the amount of time Dr. Marcotte gives her patients. She is 110% there and for the time you are in her office you might as well be her only patient because that is how she treats you. Compassionate, very common sense and most important will modify treatment based on the patient's input and preferences. Would not consider going anywhere else!

June 11th, 2012

Wait time too long even with appointment made well in advance

Wish staff would call ahead to warn patients when more than 30 minute wait likely, if known. Wasteful to sit around when I could be doing errands/chores/other work.

May 11th, 2011

The doctor every family needs !

I have been with Dr. Marcotte for 20 years. After my husband was injured at work and we where lucky enough to get her in the ER. We where very happy with her until our insurance change and we were only allowed to go to "there" doctors. Once our insurance changed again she was more then happy to take us back. She has always treats me with the utmost respect and gone above and beyond what most would do. Even coming in to check on me in the hospital at 2 am when I was admitted through the ER.I will never go to any one else as long as it is possible for me to see her. She is like family. Truthful , professional, personal, sincere, knowledgeable ....I think this makes things pretty clear. Thank God for Dr. Marcotte.

March 25th, 2011

Poor office staff--does things at their leisure

January 24th, 2011

This is the physician every family hopes for.

I've been a patient of Dr. Marcotte's since she first started her practice. Although I've needed to see other physicians for particular medical concerns (most of them referred by Dr. Marcotte) I have not experienced a higher level of care and diagnostic know-how than I always receive from Dr. Marcotte. She's a "keeper". :-)

January 13th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Marcotte since she started her practice. She is very knowledgeable. She is interested in her patients and gives good advice. She is an excellent doctor in my opinion. She is very caring.

March 1st, 2010

Dr. Marcotte Is A Blessing

Dr. Marcotte is a true professional and a very caring, patient, and intelligent physician. She is an expert at what she does and you can tell she loves her work. She has a heart of gold and treats everyone with respect and dignity. She doesn't order unnecessary tests or medications. She follows up on the results and does everything in her power to heal you or alleviate your pain. She is amazing! Her staff is also wonderful.

April 24th, 2017