Dr. Susan Margletta MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Peachtree Corners, GA

January 26th, 2017
Poor administrative staff
I scheduled an appointment 5 months in advance only to go there for it and find out they had no record of it. The staff took no action to actually honor the appointment, they were simply very sorry . Well, i am sorry, but you need to do better and ensure you don't waste people's time. I will not be returning again.

September 1st, 2016
Not happy
Dr. Margletta is a very good dr. However since she merged with Piedmont; my experience hasn't been good. First of all, I never get in to see her. Today I was going for my physical - I get there the door is locked! I call them, and they say they've moved!! Who moves and don't notify their patients? I'm so outdone and angry. I will look for a new phsician. I really liked her.

April 7th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Margletta for about 20 years and she is fantastic! I moved to South Carolina and have continued to see her as my primary care physician.

December 19th, 2015
I drive a long way to come here. Old fashion doctoring, with modern day skill and knowledge. office staff are very helpful too.

September 24th, 2015
Very good physician. I highly recommend her services.

August 3rd, 2015
New Patient
Her page said accepting new patients and I was turned when calling to schedule an appointment. Receptionit was uncaring and didn't een rcommend another physician.

October 14th, 2013
I love going to Dr. Margletta because she has a truly caring bedside manner. She takes time to really listen when you speak of your concerns and takes a real interest in providing you with accurate diagnosis and solutions to your problems. I would and have recommended friends to see Dr. Margletta.

May 20th, 2013
Mrs.
I've been going to Dr. M for over 5 years. Every time I go, she always finds what is wrong. She's 100%, and sometimes it can be a real mystery. But she's in it for all the right reasons for she loves what she does. It's obvious she only wants her patients to feel better and get well. I have so much confidence in her and really appreciate her abilities and care for her patients.

December 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor
Been a patient of Dr. Marglettas for about 18 months now. EXCELLENT doctor, spends time with you , and actually listens ! Try finding those traits in a doctor these days.

November 29th, 2012
I've been seeing Dr. Margletta for two years and in that time have referred my entire family to her. I agree with most of the comments that she's a good and caring physician. She listens carefully to you and spends time explaining things. I see her for general physicals, but she has also helped me with everything from muscle strains to cysts and ingrown toenails. I still use the back exercises she printed out for me over a year ago.

September 13th, 2012
She is an extraordinary doctor, but some of the staff there are airheads and don't communicate between each other or to/from Dr. Margletta.

June 2nd, 2011
Caring, Professional, Unrushed
Dr. Margletta is an amazing physician and a caring practitioner. I have had the benefit of care from many fine doctors over the years but she is without question the one in whom I have the most confidence. She is a remarkable individual in her own right and we are blessed to be able to be in her care.