A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Marron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Marron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Plumas Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Marron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Marron practice?
- Dr. Susan Marron has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Marron practices Family Medicine near Portola, CA.
See Portola Family Physicians.