Learn more about Dr. Susan Marron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marron
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Marron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Marron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Plumas Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Marron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Marron practice?
- Dr. Susan Marron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Marron practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Portola, CA.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.