A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Marron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marron
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Marron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marron graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Plumas Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Marie Marron MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Marron practice?
- Dr. Susan Marron has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Marron practices Family Medicine near Portola, CA.
See Portola Family Physicians.