A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Martling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martling
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Martling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Martling graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Martling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lois Martling MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Martling practice?
- Dr. Susan Martling has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Martling practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Novato, CA.
See Novato Primary Care Doctors and Novato General Practitioners.