A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Martling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Martling graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Martling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lois Martling MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Martling practice?
- Dr. Susan Martling has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Martling practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Novato, CA.
See Novato Primary Care Doctors and Novato General Practitioners.