A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Massad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Massad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Massad graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Massad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Massad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Massad practice?
Dr. Susan Massad practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.