A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Massad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Massad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Massad graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Massad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Moore Massad MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Massad practice?
- Dr. Susan Massad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Massad practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.