Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Massengill
Dr. Susan Massengill, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and Gastonia, NC (and 1 other location). She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Massengill is affiliated with Lake Norman Regional Medical Center, Anson County Hospital and Carolinas Medical Center. Dr. Massengill has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Massengill has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Susan Massengill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Michael Wilson
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Charlotte, NC 0 mi26
Dr. Amina Ahmed
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Charlotte, NC 0 mi27
Dr. John Spence
Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Charlotte, NC 0 mi32