be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mathison, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Allergy, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathison graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mathison has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Jamestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mathison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Mathison practice?
Dr. Susan Mathison practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine near Detroit Lakes, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND and Jamestown, ND.
See Detroit Lakes Otolaryngologists and Detroit Lakes Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Mathison, Dr. Suzy Mathison, Dr. Sue Mathison, Dr. Su Mathison, Dr. Suzie Mathison, Dr. Suzan Mathison