A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mathison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Mathison is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathison
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mathison, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathison graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mathison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Valley City
- Jamestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Mathison MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Mathison practice?
- Dr. Susan Mathison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Mathison practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit Lakes, MN.
See Fargo Otolaryngologists and Fargo Sleep Medicine Doctors.