Learn more about Dr. Susan Mathison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Mathison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mathison, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Sinus Infection Sinusitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathison graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mathison has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jamestown Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Valley City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 39 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Mathison practice?
Dr. Susan Mathison practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Facial Plastic Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit Lakes, MN and Jamestown, ND.
See Fargo Otolaryngologists, Fargo Surgeons, and Fargo Endocrinologists.