Dr. Susan Maturlo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Susan Maturlo?

Great experience

Posted on May 17th, 2013

I was looking for a doctor that would treat me as a partner in my treatment of my thyroid cancer. Dr Maturlo was amazing. She listened carefully to my history and answered all my concerns. I so appreciated the time she took with me.

Bad manners. Poor and rude service at the front desk.

Posted on November 19th, 2012

I'm a patient of doctor Clarine. This is the third time a have a very bad experience at the front desk. They are rude, they let me waiting for more than 10 minutes, then they sent me back arguing I was late and had me to reschedule. The lady at the front desk would not even let me talk. She is very rude and she should learn to to treat people.

Posted on August 19th, 2012

My experience was horrible. I had been diagnosed with cancer and I was hoping to have a lot of questions answered and receive some assurance that my condition could be treated. I received neither. I was given some hand outs and sent on my way. When I read the hand outs I found some of the treatments she had scheduled for me were contraindicated in my case and had she listened to me in the office she would have known that. Had I not been a pro-active patient my health could have been harmed even more. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

worst manner, poor care

Posted on July 16th, 2012

she is abrupt, insensitive and makes snappy judgments, not thoughtfull and focusedim switching doctors

go somewhere else

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Our experience with Dr. Maturlo was that she was arrogant and rude; she didn't listen to what my daughter was feeling and going through; She didn't listen concerning the medications that my daughter was put on by anther doctor and recommended expensive other tests that would have been unnecessary had she paid attention to what medications my daughter was already on; she refused to consider problems that we were concerned with, treating me as if I were stupid and suggested irrelevant treatments like physical therapy for vertigo. We have since gone elsewhere; they did the right tests and found my daughter's hormones were off in the areas we suspected and are now regulating her system.

Why am I paying you for anything?

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I have been in with Dr. maturlo for over a year. In that time 3 of my appts have been cancelled by her, and my labwork has been lost and innacurate multiple times also. I stayed with her bc I have a condition that I really need help with and I am desperate. She is rude about answering your questions, and puts you down if you say anything about different options. I called her to ask her a question about my labwork and she was bothered to explain it to me. Why am I even paying her for anything? I hardly know what to believe anymore. Anytime I call her office also, a girl named chelsea answers. She needs to be fired for how many mistakes she has made concerning my labs, making my appts and being condescending on the phone. It is in your best interest to STAY FAR AWAY from this office.

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I will be finding another endocrinologist. Since I have a chronic thyroid condition, I called in for some blood work when things seemed off. I received only a phone call (from an office employee) telling me that my thyroid had stopped functioning and that I should start taking medication without ever actually seeing a doctor. When I went in for a pre-scheduled appointment a month later, I waited more than an hour. Dr. Maturlo never asked me a single question about the medication, my energy level, or my other symptoms. She simply said, "You need to lose weight. Then we'll talk." I had gained 50 pounds in five months without changing any aspect of my lifestyle! My thyroid had shut down, for crying out loud! The entire appointment lasted less than five minutes. It was completely appropriate for her to ask me to lose weight, but, unlike other doctors I've had, she wasn't interested in any other aspect of my health and she didn't have any helpful suggestions. Her condescending attitude was completely unacceptable. She may be a knowledgeable doctor, but she doesn't care about her patients.

awful

Posted on November 27th, 2010

On my first visit, I asked questions as to my symptoms. She answered me with an elevated tone and demeanor as If I was stupid. Took extensive blood work, but I never got the results. When I called her back for the results, she seemed angry and curt, did not want to explain test results over the phone with me, because she was busy. Went back and I had more questions about my test results, she still acted "put off" by my questions and made me feel stupid for asking. Will not go here EVER again!!

Posted on February 18th, 2016