Dr. Susan Maturlo MD Patient Reviews

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Carson City, NV

3.4

May 17th, 2013
Great experience
I was looking for a doctor that would treat me as a partner in my treatment of my thyroid cancer. Dr Maturlo was amazing. She listened carefully to my history and answered all my concerns. I so appreciated the time she took with me.

August 19th, 2012
My experience was horrible. I had been diagnosed with cancer and I was hoping to have a lot of questions answered and receive some assurance that my condition could be treated. I received neither. I was given some hand outs and sent on my way. When I read the hand outs I found some of the treatments she had scheduled for me were contraindicated in my case and had she listened to me in the office she would have known that. Had I not been a pro-active patient my health could have been harmed even more. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 16th, 2012
worst manner, poor care
she is abrupt, insensitive and makes snappy judgments, not thoughtfull and focusedim switching doctors

October 20th, 2011
Why am I paying you for anything?
I have been in with Dr. maturlo for over a year. In that time 3 of my appts have been cancelled by her, and my labwork has been lost and innacurate multiple times also. I stayed with her bc I have a condition that I really need help with and I am desperate. She is rude about answering your questions, and puts you down if you say anything about different options. I called her to ask her a question about my labwork and she was bothered to explain it to me. Why am I even paying her for anything? I hardly know what to believe anymore. Anytime I call her office also, a girl named chelsea answers. She needs to be fired for how many mistakes she has made concerning my labs, making my appts and being condescending on the phone. It is in your best interest to STAY FAR AWAY from this office.