A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Mayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Mayo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kelleher Mayo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Mayo practice?
- Dr. Susan Mayo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Mayo practices Internal Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists.