Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Mayo
Dr. Susan Mayo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mayo is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Mayo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Mayo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Susan Mayo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. Ronald Popper
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Gholamhosein Afshar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi45
Dr. Sonia Monga
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0 mi16