A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McCarthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Walsh McCarthy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan W. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Susan McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan McCarthy practices Pediatrics near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Pediatricians.