A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McCarthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Mercy Medical Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan W. McCarthy practice?
Dr. Susan McCarthy practices Pediatrics near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Pediatricians.