Dr. Susan Mccarthy Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Susan Mccarthy?

Amazing pediatrician!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Great doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Been using Dr. McCarthy since 1993. She is a thorough, thoughtful doctor. She never makes you feel like you're asking a silly question or your concerns are not important.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

You can't find better than Dr Mc

Amazing doctors and staff

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. McCarthy and Dr. Groh-Szuba are awesome! Being a first time mom, 2 years ago, I was afraid of not getting the best doctors for my daughter, but I'm so grateful to my ob/gyn for recommending them. The most time we've spent in the waiting room is 5 min. tops. I've called them after hours with what I would think are emergencies, but they always know how to deal with each situation just by giving me directions. They are so easy to speak to and they explain everything so well. They take the time to answer your questions. They are truly amazing!

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. McCarthy has cared for my three children for the past 8 years. I can always get an appointment the day of and the Staff is amazing. They know everyone by name and treat you like you are the most important patient there. If you need her or Dr. Groh-Szuba after hours they call you back right away,calm your fears and answer whatever questions you may have. I have recommended her to all my friends and their children are now patients.

Posted on December 28th, 2010

She is a wonderful, thoughtful, caring doctor as is Dr. Groh-Szuba, the other doctor in the practice. I cannot say enough about them. They have treated my children since infancy and as my oldest is now 16, they have been there with my family through it all. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Wonderful practice

Posted on December 15th, 2010

I chose Dr. Susan McCarthy based on the positive reviews I found online and that she was affiliated with the hospital where I delivered. She is no-nonsense and thorough. Her partner, Dr. Geralyn Groh-Szuba is also wonderful. I know whenever I have to bring my son in he's in good hands. They take the time to answer any of your questions, you never feel your appointment is being rushed. Their staff is great as well.

The best

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McCarthy. She is intelligent, diligent, kind, compassionate, all the things you would hope for in your pediatrician. Her staff are efficient and pleasant. Every encounter has been a positive one.

Fabulous Pediatrician!

Posted on January 16th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. McCarthy since my firstborn was born 16 years ago! She has always taken such great care of my family and truly cares about her patients. When you walk into her office, she and her staff make you feel comfortable and at ease, no matter what the situation may be.

Fantastic Pediatrician

Posted on December 15th, 2009

Dr. McCarthy is an amazing pediatrician. She is attentive, compassionate and speaks to you so that you understand what your child needs. My daughter has been a patient of hers for 5 years and I can't say a bad thing about her or her practice!

Posted on December 19th, 2016