A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McCormick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McCormick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Erin McCormick MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Susan McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan McCormick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.