A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McCormick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McCormick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Erin McCormick MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Susan McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan McCormick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.