A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McCormick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCormick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. McCormick practice?
Dr. Susan McCormick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne McCormick, Dr. Suzy McCormick, Dr. Sue McCormick, Dr. Su McCormick, Dr. Suzie McCormick, Dr. Suzan McCormick