Learn more about Dr. Susan McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McCormick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormick
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCormick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McCormick, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Erin McCormick MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Susan McCormick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan McCormick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Gastroenterologists.