Dr. Susan Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Mcdonald?

July 21st, 2016

Dr.Mcdonald is honestly the only doctor that I've ever felt comfortable with. She makes you feel cared for, she's positive and bright! If you have her as a doctor or thinking of having her as a doctor you'll be one lucky patient!

December 17th, 2014

How busy Doc McD's clinic is, is a testament to her character!

She's wonderful. She was my son and daughter's pediatrician until she left in 2003, and we always missed her. Now, my children are teenagers, and I'm pregnant again! There's nobody else I would have gone to but her. She treats you with kindness, and has never once been judgmental or preachy. We love her and hope she enjoys a lengthy, rewarding career!

March 3rd, 2014

I could never ask for a better doctor!!! She is the best!!

May 20th, 2011

She's the absolute BEST doctor

I will never go to another family doctor again - only will see Dr. McDonald. She diagnosed me correctly when other family doctors did not. She doesn't 'dismiss' patients. Is always warm and caring. Takes the time to explain things.Just a gem of a doctor!! Love Dr. McDonald

December 18th, 2009

She saved my life and believed in ME!

Dr. McDonald literally saved my life by pushing me to have a colonoscopy. When my cancer was diagnosed, she listened to me and didn't just treat me like a patient. I was first and foremost a person then a patient. I have made her an integral part of my health care team - right up there with my oncologist, radiation onc and my surgeon (love her too!). For routine visits Dr. McDOnald is the best doc I've ever had. Kind, caring, funny and just all around down to earth. I can't possibly think of enough good words to say about her! She saved my life and I will forever be indebted to her!

January 19th, 2009

Couldn't hope for any better than her!

I have been seeing her for only a year and a half, but I am always impressed with her services. She is kind, humorous, intelligent, and caring.

September 29th, 2017