Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 23rd, 2014

Never got past the receptionist. She said we would get a call if the doctor "accepted" us as patients. Never got any call. She also mentioned that the doctor charges some strange fee up front "miscellaneous" costs.

by Bernie B on Jun 17th, 2013

Dr. Susan has always met my medical, physical, mental, and spiritual needs. There aren't enough stars to rate her appropriately. Wouldn't have any other MD!

Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. Susan has been my internist for over twenty years. In that time, I have seen many specialist for other things (as has my family). However, I would rate her among the highest and most qualified of any of them for the care she gives, the time she takes with each individual patient, the knowledge she has and if she doesn't know she if willing to find out. Plus, she has always lent a personal touch by calling me at home when necessary. I would have given her 10 stars if possible and I also drive more than hour's drive for each appointment.

May 31st, 2011

Dr. Susan has diagnosed me correctly when others have failed! Very complete and accurate.