A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McGillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McGillis, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGillis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McGillis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Neoplasms)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillis graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGillis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Teri McGillis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. McGillis practice?
- Dr. Susan McGillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan McGillis practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Dermatologists.