Learn more about Dr. Susan McGillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McGillis, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGillis
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. McGillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McGillis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Neoplasms)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillis graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGillis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Teri McGillis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. McGillis practice?
- Dr. Susan McGillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan McGillis practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Dermatologists.