A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S McGillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S McGillis, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S McGillis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser treatments
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillis graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGillis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGillis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans