A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S McGillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S McGillis, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. S McGillis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser treatments
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillis graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGillis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Teri McGillis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. S T. McGillis practice?
- Dr. S McGillis has 2 office locations.
Dr. S McGillis practices Dermatology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Lancaster Dermatologists.