A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McGillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McGillis, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGillis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McGillis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Neoplasms)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. McGillis graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McGillis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Teri McGillis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan T. McGillis practice?
- Dr. Susan McGillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan McGillis practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Dermatologists.