Dr. Susan Mcgillis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Mcgillis?

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I have never in my life met with a Dr who was so rude and crass as this Dr. I will never go here again. She explained nothing, and gave me no care sheet on how to take care of these wounds she had just inflicted on me. She was dismissive when I politely asked how I should care for them. This entire experience was a disaster to me.

Doctor's Response

Dear Vitals Guest Thank you for sharing your concern. We are very sorry that your visit fell so far below your expectation. That is certainly not our intent. Please call and let us discuss this with you personally. Respectfully yours Dr. McGillis and staff

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I was extremely pleased by the care and treatment I received from Dr. Susan McGillis for skin cancer. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Very knowledgable

Posted on September 28th, 2011

her years at Cleveland clinic gave me confidence that she was well trained. I Am in the medical profession. I had a skin cancer treated three times before by another dermatologist and was finally sent to her for MOHs . She did an excellent job and I have been tumor free.

Posted on May 11th, 2010

Excellant doctor. Took the time to explain my problem, and diagnosed something every other dermatologist couldn't.

Posted on November 20th, 2017