A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McKenna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. McKenna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Muriel McKenna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Susan McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan McKenna practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.