A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McKenna, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. McKenna has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Muriel McKenna MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Susan McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan McKenna practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Oncologists.