A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McKinney is Excellent. Dr. McKinney has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McKinney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinney graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. McKinney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKinney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan McKinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan E. McKinney practice?
Dr. Susan McKinney practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Dallas Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne McKinney, Dr. Suzy McKinney, Dr. Sue McKinney, Dr. Su McKinney, Dr. Suzie McKinney, Dr. Suzan McKinney