Learn more about Dr. Susan McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McManus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McManus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McManus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McManus, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McManus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan A McManus MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. McManus practice?
- Dr. Susan McManus has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan McManus practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.