A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan McManus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan McManus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McManus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McManus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan McManus, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. McManus graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McManus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan A McManus MD is a female Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. McManus practice?
- Dr. Susan McManus has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan McManus practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.