Dr. Susan Mcmanus MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
My Experience
I am a 77 year old female, and in my experiences over the years have NEVER been more pleasant. Dr. McManus and her entire staff are the most pleasant, caring, professional. Just to mention in the biopsy area Cindy (don't know last name), Sheila Jasmin, Dr. Chin, other staff members that I did not get their names. So when I say the entire staff I include them all. Dr. McManus is very thorough, and understanding, and listens to you and answers any questions. I would recommend the doctor and office staff most definitely. I am waiting for results of a biopsy and I understand that I shall know as soon as they know. Thank you for everything and listening.

October 15th, 2015
Couldn't of asked for a better staff and a better Dr everything was 5 star treatment !!

April 25th, 2013
Second Dr reported fully
After giving me a confirmation of PCOS with possible glandular affects, could not schedule a followup appointment for 4 months. My current doctor has reported this to whatever authorities exist for such callous neglect.

February 11th, 2013
bad staff for sure
I was reading theses reviews before i went to Dr Mc Manus and yep first visit I could tell the women at the front desk was a stupid blank. The staff their is unprofessional. Not sure how people like this keep their jobs

August 25th, 2012
aLFRED HITCHCOCK
Office staff disorganized and unprofessional; difficult to get necessary medical results. Arrogant if any questions. I found Dr. McManus' reputed bedside manner very ABRUPT iCALL HER aLFRED HITCHCOCK BECAUSE OF HER CAMEO APPAERAANCE Seemed to resent reasonable medical questions before my surgical procedure- it seemed to me she considered these questions to be a challenge to her authority. I went into surgery very uncomfortable about my questions not having been answered and even asked the surgical staff to relay those concerns to her on my behalf because she was too pressed for time to address my questions before the procedure. (PS I spent my entire career of 35 years in the healthcare field! I subsequently found another surgeon to correct a surgery-related complication

November 2nd, 2011
I was a patient, in the past and treated very well by the staff and Dr.I had a new problem and called/left a message that I needed an apt. No one called back. I called again and was told that the Dr would look at my mammo and decide if she would see me. I never received a call back. I went to another breast surgeon and she stressed how important it ws to address the situation and the need for frequent follow-up. I feel Dr Mc Manus dropped the ball and could have impacted my health.

August 22nd, 2011
Breast Surgery
I am fortunate that my doctor's recommended Dr. Susan McManus for my Breast Surgery. I could not have asked for a more caring, thorough, professional and competent physician. As soon as my husband and I met Dr. Susan McManus we both felt reassured and confident that I was in good hands and would receive the best of care, which I did. I am very grateful to Dr Susan McManus and I recommend her to anyone who is in need of this type of care.

January 10th, 2011
I HAD TO WAIT OVER AN HOUR THEN A RUSH TO SURGERY AFTER THAT IT SEEMS THERE IS NO RUSH FOR MY FOLLOW UP APPTS ALWAYS GET CANCELED I HAD TO FIND A DOCTOR WHO HAD TIME TO SEE ME AND NOT KEEP PUSHING ME OFF.

November 23rd, 2010
Dr. McManus was my second opinion doctor. After my visit with her I decided to let her be my surgeon. She was absolutely WONDERFUL! She is a straight shooter, tells you like it is. She holds no punches but is gentle and loving at the same time. Her office staff and nurses are sweethearts- very helpful.

November 17th, 2010
Priorities questionable
Rescheduled appointments for several months following a cancer diagnosis. Months. Always 'in surgery' all day. Questionable ability to prioritize patients against lucre. But quite well reputed in the networking. Not well respected among the real caregivers. Dismal interaction with patient - 'sorry i have so many patients today' is a quote.

October 4th, 2010
I can't say enough for Dr. McManus. Her knowledge and caring incredible. She looks you in the eye and answers all your questions. After meeting her you know that you are in the best hands. In addition, her staff is also caring and helpful.

September 2nd, 2010
Love her,you will too
I would definitely recommend her. She has proven to be a great human being and an excellent surgeon with the most compassionate bedside manner and comforting spirit. After my very first visit I left her office feeling as if I had known her all my life(I'm over 60). Have been seeing her since late 2009 and so far no bad experiences. God Bless her always.