A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mediterraneo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mediterraneo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mediterraneo graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mediterraneo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mediterraneo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Mediterraneo practice?
Dr. Susan Mediterraneo practices Pediatrics near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pine Brook, NJ.
See Clifton Pediatricians.