Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Meikle
Dr. Susan Meikle, MD, MSPH is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Bethesda, MD. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine, General Practice and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Meikle is affiliated with National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Meikle has the following 3 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Susan Meikle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. James Beeson
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi37
Dr. Elizabeth Clark
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Houston, TX 0.01 mi5
Dr. Ramesha Papanna
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Houston, TX 0.01 mi13