Pediatrician
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Dr. Meisler show details Dr. Meisler
Oct 15th, 2014

Dr. Meisler is not helpful.. I feel rush with her, like she is not willing to hear your concerns as a parent. Not happy with her at all. Dr Smith and the rest of the medical staff are super helpful and nice!

She's taken superb care of my 2 kids for 17 years! show details She's taken superb care of my 2 kids for 17 years!
Apr 28th, 2011

Dr. Meisler has been my kids doctor since 1993. She's wonderful. She's been with us through small issues and large - she diagnosed my oldest child's diabetes in 2008, and she's been at our side for every challenge. My kids trust her implicitly. Her staff are great. I can't imagine raising my kids without her by my side.

Always available for sick children show details Always available for sick children
Apr 27th, 2011

pros: always available anytime Especially when needed most. Will not turn away sick child. Cons: wait time is long and appointment time not followed. I feel that time with patient is in a rush, I am not a doctor and I could not really say how long the doctor should stay with patient, just an opinion from a non medical person.Overall, I am happy with dr. Meisler and the 2 doctors in the practice and would recommend anytime.

Nov 30th, 2010

cares about families

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Meisler Fan on Feb 17th, 2010

we have been taking our children to Dr. Meisler for 16 years. There is a doctor available every day, including Sunday for sick visits. We have called the office at all hours of the night and always spoke with a doctor. Her associates have been wonderful too. Dr Meisler spends time with you, your questions are answered as well as the questions your kids may ask. Once my daughter turned 14, Dr. Meisler gave her a card so if my child had a questions she could call her herself. We can't say enough good about her.

Oct 7th, 2009

dr. meisler spent a lot of time with us and spoke directly to my child

Poor administrative staff show details Poor administrative staff
Sep 11th, 2009

The administrative staff are not courteous and schedules are not organized. Always puts the phone on hold and tells you to call at the end of the month for a schedule, only to find out that there are no more days left because the schedule was released earlier. Happens each time. Go look for another doctor--there are many much, much better ones out there.

She gave my son autism show details She gave my son autism
Aug 31st, 2009

Dr. Meisler did not inform me that she was injecting mercury into my baby in the form of a vaccine preservative known as Thimerosal. She did not warn me about serious adverse events related to vaccinations. She did not tell me that thousands of parents attributed their children's autism to shots. She just delivered the party line according to the wealthy pharmaceutical companies who dictate the vaccine schedule. (Yes, Pharma execs sit on the CDC's advisory board.) My "well baby" visits resulted in an unwell baby. Docs can't be sued for vaccine-related problems or deaths - by law. Educate before you vaccinate.

by Anonymous on May 21st, 2009

Dr.Meisler has no bedside manner--just wants you in and out. I use to be a patient when I was young, took my children as an adult and felt the same way. Switched to a better doctor in the practice (twice)they both left. So I stopped going. I agree with the other comments the administrative staff is horrible (with the exception of Terry). I would never go back there again! Doctors should focus less on the money and more on the patients and retaining good doctors within a practice.

Aug 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Extremely long waits. The staffs need to work on their professionalism. The medical office is clean, but it's definitely NOT a State of the Art office as it stated on the advertisement. I will not recommend this medical office to anyone.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
May 21st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Not impressed at all. Administrative staffs need to work on professionalism.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com