Overall Review

September 30th, 2016
Find a qualified pediatrician
Dr. Susan Meisler from Pediatric Associates in New Rochelle is not a qualified professional to see your children. She is always late to appointments and needs to work on her tone when addressing parents. Her behavior leads me to believe she has very little respect for others.

October 15th, 2014
Dr. Meisler
Dr. Meisler is not helpful.. I feel rush with her, like she is not willing to hear your concerns as a parent. Not happy with her at all. Dr Smith and the rest of the medical staff are super helpful and nice!

April 28th, 2011
She's taken superb care of my 2 kids for 17 years!
Dr. Meisler has been my kids doctor since 1993. She's wonderful. She's been with us through small issues and large - she diagnosed my oldest child's diabetes in 2008, and she's been at our side for every challenge. My kids trust her implicitly. Her staff are great. I can't imagine raising my kids without her by my side.

April 27th, 2011
Always available for sick children
pros: always available anytime Especially when needed most. Will not turn away sick child. Cons: wait time is long and appointment time not followed. I feel that time with patient is in a rush, I am not a doctor and I could not really say how long the doctor should stay with patient, just an opinion from a non medical person.Overall, I am happy with dr. Meisler and the 2 doctors in the practice and would recommend anytime.

November 30th, 2010
cares about families

February 17th, 2010
Great Doctor
we have been taking our children to Dr. Meisler for 16 years. There is a doctor available every day, including Sunday for sick visits. We have called the office at all hours of the night and always spoke with a doctor. Her associates have been wonderful too. Dr Meisler spends time with you, your questions are answered as well as the questions your kids may ask. Once my daughter turned 14, Dr. Meisler gave her a card so if my child had a questions she could call her herself. We can't say enough good about her.

October 7th, 2009
dr. meisler spent a lot of time with us and spoke directly to my child

September 11th, 2009
Poor administrative staff
The administrative staff are not courteous and schedules are not organized. Always puts the phone on hold and tells you to call at the end of the month for a schedule, only to find out that there are no more days left because the schedule was released earlier. Happens each time. Go look for another doctor--there are many much, much better ones out there.

August 31st, 2009
She gave my son autism
Dr. Meisler did not inform me that she was injecting mercury into my baby in the form of a vaccine preservative known as Thimerosal. She did not warn me about serious adverse events related to vaccinations. She did not tell me that thousands of parents attributed their children's autism to shots. She just delivered the party line according to the wealthy pharmaceutical companies who dictate the vaccine schedule. (Yes, Pharma execs sit on the CDC's advisory board.) My "well baby" visits resulted in an unwell baby. Docs can't be sued for vaccine-related problems or deaths - by law. Educate before you vaccinate.

May 21st, 2009
Dr.Meisler has no bedside manner--just wants you in and out. I use to be a patient when I was young, took my children as an adult and felt the same way. Switched to a better doctor in the practice (twice)they both left. So I stopped going. I agree with the other comments the administrative staff is horrible (with the exception of Terry). I would never go back there again! Doctors should focus less on the money and more on the patients and retaining good doctors within a practice.